Tips to keep your HB threads
in great condition!
- When you wash, turn your shirt/hoody inside out.
- Don't use too much detergent, the least amount the better.
- Wash on a light spin cycle like delicate.
- Wash with like colors to prevent color change.
- Wash with cold water.
- Also make sure to wash your towels separate from your clothes and you'll avoid the extra build up of lint.
- Hang your shirts on a clothes line and air dry instead for longer life.
- If you use a dryer, keep your apparel inside out to help preserve the silkscreen and the outside appearance of your new shirt.
- Dry only to the point when your shirts reach the dry point and no further, you don't want to shrink it. It's even better if there is a very slight feel of moisture still in the fabric but not to the point where you will have a damp moldy smell after storing your shirts. This will require you to pay attention in timing your drying cycle and occasionally checking your goods but it's worth it! You can even use a coat hanger to hang your shirt in your closet if you want to avoid wrinkles.